Thursday, January 6, 2011

Open for Business!

Hello to All!



Welcome to "Couture by Cassia"! It has always been a dream of mine to start up a clothing line and with the encouragement of family/friends, here I am! Everything on this site will be handmade and sewn by yours truly! I hope to branch out to many other avenues in time and if you have any questions or ideas please email me at couturebycassia@gmail.com.

To start off i would like to say how excited i am to FINALLY get a post up! Many of you have been asking when i would have pictures up and i am sorry it took so long!In the next few weeks i will try to post pictures of everything i have available! Again, if you would like to request another color of something or custom order something just drop me an email!


At this time i will be selling Baby onesies (all sizes from newborn-18 months) , Crocheted headwraps, ties, bowties, and material flowers. Also my onesies will be available on etsy.com under the name "couturebycassia". I hope you enjoy my heartfelt creations...created for you!:)












2 comments:

  1. Hi Cassia, I'm looking to forward to your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! I like your blog the clothes are soo adorable! Make some bigger sizes!! LoL;0 HAHAH! see ya!

    ReplyDelete